The Global Social Observatory has been engaged in a variety of projects over the years.
*2014 Update: Currently the GSO is working on Conflict of Interest in the SUN Movement.
The following are other projects the GSO has worked on:
- Multi-stakeholder Collaboration on the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Multi-stakeholder Engagement to address Non-Communicable Diseases
- Diabetes and Social Responsibility
- HIV and AIDS
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Trade
- Exploratory Dialogue on Promoting Fair Trade and Labour Standards in the post-MFA Environment